1. Pingback:

  2. eric   •  

    If you want to stay in the London area, you can choose from various programs at University College London (UCL), Queen Mary University, SOAS, University of the Arts, or St. Should you want to live out in the “suburbs” of London, you could attend the University of Essex (to the east), the University of Kent (to the south), or the University of Reading (to the north).

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>